Experience & Education
Jane holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and has 25 years’ experience in the Corporate IT environment working for a Fortune 500 company. Her responsibilities included Artificial Intelligence Code Development, Research and Development, and Leading/Managing a team of Software Engineers and Program Managers, Software Contract Negotiators, Software Quality Assurance and Implementation Services staff as well as development/rollout of Enterprise Communications to ~750 offices throughout the US and Canada. She successfully pioneered and implemented the company’s first Laptop HotSwap program and performed numerous preliminary assessments of new technology on behalf of the Business with the assistance of Gartner and Forrester – the first pen-based Personal Digital Assistant among them. Her 25 years of management & leadership experience has been invaluable in her Real Estate career.
Jane is licensed in both ME and NH and is a consistent multi-million-dollar producer, year after year– having recently listed and sold 14-15 Lords Point in Kennebunk ME for a record setting $5.75m in less than 60 days and 129 State St in Portsmouth NH for $2.75m.
Property Presentation Philosophy
1. Prepping a Property for Market:Imperative for yielding the highest and best price. Each property should be cleaned, organized, and staged (if necessary) – services that Jane is expert in and coordinates at her own expense.
2. Professional Visual Presentation:Images, live videos, drone aerial footage, and 3D tours (with floor plans) professionally done and tailored to the strengths of the property – services that Jane excels in and coordinates at her own expense.
3. Live Video Narratives and MLS Property Descriptions: Original, intelligent, and elegantly written property descriptions, hokey common-place adjectives are avoided.
4. Advertising (Digital and Hardcopy):Exclusive Sotheby’s International Realty branding and international internet exposure uniquely tailored for each property – services provided by Jane at her own expense.
5. Prepping a Property for Closing: Each property is emptied and cleaned in advance of Closing – services that Jane coordinates (if needed) at Seller expense.
Jane leverages her relationships with area agents and Sotheby’s International Realty affiliates to successfully market and sell Listed properties as well as identify upcoming new properties for prospective Buyers-relationships that are essential in today’s competitive marketplace. Clients can expect a wealth of knowledge about Seacoast ME and NH as well as the analysis and contract negotiation skills needed to consummate a transaction.
Client confidentiality is critical to Jane’s success. She is an excellent communicator and listener and possesses the unique skills needed to determine what to communicate, how to communicate, to whom, and when.
Jane is committed to excellence in all aspects of the business, including buyer and seller representation, Competitive Market Analysis (CMA), staging advice, professional photography, and video services. Her corporate IT background provides her with a distinct advantage when it comes to data analysis/reporting, internet marketing, contract negotiations, and managing multiple initiatives concurrently.
Community & Personality
Jane’s extracurricular activities include spending time with family and friends, being outside, and staying fit. She has participated in half marathons and sprint triathlons with her daughter. Jane has a passion for hiking, sailing, fine art, architecture, gardening and music (plays piano, clarinet, and saxophone). Jane has also served on the Board of Directors for Seacoast Habitat for Humanity and facilitated numerous Sponsorships for the annual Wentworth By the Sea Country Club Fundraiser and Moffatt-Ladd House Garden Party events with Legacy Properties Sotheby’s International Realty.