Summer in Maine
Dreamy Riverfront Maine Homes & Homesites
There’s more to waterfront living in Maine than lakefront lodges and oceanfront cottages: we’ve compiled incredible homes for sale in Maine along our state’s many rivers. From a luxurious new construction on the Kennebec River in Phippsburg to a beautiful home with deeded access to a dock on the Kennebunk River, and even a homesite for your dream waterfront home on the Damariscotta River, the options are endless. Hop in your kayak and join us as we visit seven homes along rivers across the state.
- Dresden Maine Real Estate, Gorham Maine Real Estate, Listings We Love, Maine Real Estate, Rockland Maine Real Estate, Rockport Maine Real Estate, St. George Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine
Dig In to These Gorgeous Greenhouses and Gardens
Talk about garden goals! We’ve rounded up some beautiful homes for sale throughout Maine right now that are waiting for green thumbs to come and cultivate bountiful perennials and vegetables. At a wide range of price points, these homes include an oceanfront farm estate, a thriving farm in Gorham, a “secret garden” style hideaway in Rockport and two homes with greenhouses.
- Appleton Maine Real Estate, Listings We Love, maine waterfront homes for sale, Naples Maine Real Estate, Orland Maine Real Estate, Phillips Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine, Windham Maine Real Estate, Woodstock Maine Real Estate
Your Dream Maine Lake House Awaits
Summer in Maine is best spent on the water, whether it’s out on the open ocean or on one of our thousands of freshwater lakes. We’ve compiled eight homes for sale across the state at a wide range of price points that all boast lakefront locations, from a luxurious custom-built lodge to a compound on a trout-stocked pond in the Western Maine Mountains, all the way to an off-grid seasonal log cabin.
Explore this Cozy Cottage on Iconic Monhegan Island
Monhegan is an iconic Maine island 12 miles off the coast in the Atlantic Ocean, and a destination for artists, art lovers, hikers, and nature enthusiasts. This rare offering, currently the only property for sale on the island, has a great location right by the harbor with charming character and postcard-worthy views. This seasonal 2-bedroom cottage is the perfect artist’s residence or summer home.
- Bristol Maine Real Estate, Camden Maine Real Estate, Harpswell Maine Real Estate, Listings We Love, Maine Real Estate, Northport Maine Real Estate, St. George Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine
Refreshing Pools for a Cool Maine Summer
Beat the heatwave with these extraordinary Maine homes for sale with refreshing pools. These pools range from resort-worthy landscapes overlooking the ocean, to an infinity pool in Camden nestled in a garden and appears to flow into a pond, to a pool house at a rustic Northport estate that’s been used as a wedding venue, and even an indoor “Endless Pool” designed for at-home exercise.
- Belfast Maine Real Estate, Camden Maine Real Estate, Kennebunkport Maine Real Estate, Listings We Love, Maine Real Estate, maine waterfront homes for sale, Rockport Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine
Dream Decks and Patios for a Maine Summer
Summer is officially here and it’s the perfect time to bask in the sun on the patio or under the shaded cover of a deck, enjoying a cocktail and curled up with a beach read. We’ve compiled the dreamiest decks and backyards to enjoy summer at these Maine homes for sale, ranging from shaded spots overlooking the ocean in Kennebunkport to panoramic views of the Camden Hills and the Penobscot Bay in the midcoast region.
Enter to Win: Iconic Weekend on the “Quiet Side” of Mount Desert Island
We are partnering with two locally-owned Maine businesses to giveaway an iconic weekend exploring Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park! The trip includes a scenic nature cruise aboard the Sea Princess, narrated by a Park Ranger who will point out eagles, seals, and Peregrine falcon nesting sites, as well as a stay in the charming Harbour Cottage Inn in Southwest Harbor. Both the Sea Princess and the Harbour Cottage Inn are based on the “Quiet Side” of Mount Desert Island, the island’s best-kept secret.
- Appleton Maine Real Estate, Dallas Plantation Maine Real Estate, Jefferson Maine Real Estate, Listings We Love, Maine Real Estate, maine waterfront homes for sale, Raymond Maine Real Estate, Sebago Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine
Embrace the Lake Life with these Maine Homes for Sale
Lucky for everyone in Maine, the choices are endless for waterfront living with more than 3,500 miles of Atlantic oceanfront and 6,000 lakes and ponds to choose from. Whether you crave the saltwater or freshwater lifestyle, there’s something for everyone. We’ve highlighted six lakefront homes for sale, from Sebago Lake to the Western Maine mountains.
Maine Glamping Options to Unplug and Relax this Summer
The great outdoors is one of the countless reasons why we love Maine. While we celebrate sleeping under the stars, not everyone has all the gear, equipment, or inclination to “rough it” while camping. This is where the term “glamping” comes in: an experience combining “glamorous” and “camping,” complete with luxurious furnished tents or yurts (and many even offer electricity and WiFi) to bring the comforts of the inside out. We’ve highlighted a few of our favorite places in Maine that offer glamping, from a designer campground in Kennebunkport, to a historic island in Casco Bay, to a resort on Mount Desert Island.
- Biddeford Maine Real Estate, Camden Maine Real Estate, Cape Elizabeth Real Estate, Listings We Love, maine luxury homes for sale, maine oceanfront homes for sale, Owls Head Maine Real Estate, Summer in Maine, York Maine Real Estate
Explore these Breathtaking Oceanfront Homes on the Maine Coast
Imagine owning a piece of Maine’s beautiful 3,500 miles of coastline, and waking up to salty air and crashing waves each morning. Legacy Properties Sotheby’s International Realty is currently offering several breathtaking oceanfront homes. Here is a peek inside some of our spectacular properties.