I grew up in the Boston area and since the age of 5, spent summers at Goose Rocks Beach. I always felt Maine was home for me and in 1982, moved to Kennebunkport as a year round resident. My extensive knowledge of the local area, zoning and current market conditions gives me the leverage I need to serve my clients with the dedication and commitment they need and they deserve to make their real estate business a smooth and successful transaction. I pride myself in honest, straight-forward conversation with all my clients and believe my clients regard and respect that honest and responsive approach.
Community and Professional Involvement:
- Kennebunkport Board of Assessors Review
- Kennebunkport Emergency Medical Service KEMS Board of Director
- MSAD#71 School Board Director (2005-2008)
- Facilities Committee Member School District (2008 – 2010)
- Kennebunkport Selectman (2001-2004)
- Kennebunkport Budget Board (1997-2001)
- Save-Our-Beaches (GRB) Executive Committee
- GRB Parking and Safety Committee
- Kennebunkport Conservation Trust
- Arundel Paddle Club
- Kennebunk Portside Rotary, President 2011-2012
- York County Board of Realtors
- National Board of Realtors
- 20+ years experience in the Real Estate Field
I have 2 grown daughters, Nicole and Valerie, who I am very proud of and excited about their successes. Outside of real estate I share enjoy tennis, paddle tennis, boating, fishing, scuba diving and walking the beach with my dog, Ray.
I enjoy working with both sellers and buyers, so whether you are looking to sell your home, purchase a primary home or vacation home, contact me for assistance and guidance through your next real estate journey.